Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thats Me!



Hi, my name is Nanqu and I’m a sweet loving Malamute though I don’t look like one.  My coloring is called a seal with tan points, which means I look black but my undercoat is silver and I have tan where most have white.  I may be small compared to other Malamutes but I’m just as tough and mama says mouthy but I just like being heard. Mama says my name fits me because sometimes I act just like a polar bear cub and my name means little polar bear.  I like using my paws a lot and sometimes forget to wait and charge through the house and don’t always use my inside voice.

Mama started this blog for me to share different things I’m doing, share taste treat recipes, product reviews and about what my mama is up to.  I live a pretty full life since mama is always taking me to different places and events, plus I’m the boss when it comes to mama’s treat business
At a young age I already took to the computer.  Wasn't I cute?

No comments :

Post a Comment