Tuesday, April 1, 2014

EXCITED!!

I'm so EXCITED TODAY cause mama found out that MY (ok so mama wrote it) recipe made it to the voting stage of the Excalibur Dehydrator contest!!  You can head over to Kol's Notes and checkout all the other wonderful recipes.  Oreo Pup the one we shared and entered is #2 so please click on the like button but voting ends on April 14th. 
We would really like to win but it's not because mama needs the dehydrator.  Instead mama is going to donate it to the local 4-H so all the kids can use it for all kinds of stuff but I'm putting my paw down that the first thing they need to do is make goodies for their pups and the shelter pups.


Better go Mama is baking human goodies and I have to supervise to make sure she makes me and Ruby something......I wonder if Kol has this much trouble with his mama.

No comments :

Post a Comment