Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A simple Puppy Wishs

Tomorrow is a BIG day for most people and pups, filled with family, food and goodies!  Today mama, me and Ruby are going to be delivering some goodies to pups that don’t have anyone.  We’re also going to go see some of the elderly mama regularly goes and see cause they don’t have anyone either.  This makes me really sad but I always feel better after seeing their smiling happy faces.  A couple of the people we see adopted one of the elderly pups, this makes me really happy cause they’ll have each other. 
One of the things I like best about this time of year isn’t all the goodies (even though they are good) but spending time with loved ones that you don’t get to see regularly and how so many people open up their hearts to help those in need even if they don’t have a lot their selves.
My wish is for everyone (pup or human) to have someone that LOVES them no matter what and to have a safe warm place to live.  That isn’t to much to wish for is it??
Well I better go cause our first stop is Nana Meg and she is one you DON’T keep waiting.
Oh, one more thing take time to tell those you care about how much you appreciate and love them.  It’s always nice to do that.

No comments :

Post a Comment